The tool supports all the Asus Android smartphones including the new phones. Yes, both are different flash tools but for phones from the same OEM “Asus”. Asus Zenfone Flash tool supports all the Zenfone series whereas the Asus tool support some Zenfone and other Asus phones. You can directly download all versions of the Asus flash tool & Asus zenfone flash tool from YTECHB. Now it received Official Pie 9.0 version from Asus. But, If you have a rooted mobile with TWRP Installed, you can use this method to flash Lineage OS 16.0 Pie 9.0 ROM.
- Answer – Simply follow the step by step of stock firmware twrp update guide.
- AospExtended is an AOSP based custom ROM with some respectable amount of features.
- The popular Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Mi 3, Mi 4, and Redmi 4X recently received fairly stable Android 9 ports, and now it’s the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1’s turn.
- LINK In this article that will be explained why it is needed, how to check the upgrade as well as how to download and install it.
- Android 10 based custom ROMs are now available for the ZenFone Max Pro M2, Nokia 6.1, Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, Moto G5 Plus, and HTC One M9.
This seemed to be a long term plan as their announcement simply gave a vague date of 2019 for these updates. However, the company has gotten to the point where they are ready to announce the open beta Android Pie update for the ZenFone Max Pro M1.
Reports in January 2023 say that LMC 8.4 and BSG 8.1 work on this phone. Both versions support configs, so follow the link to the configs on each download page to see if there’s a config for this phone.
Make sure you have correctly installed Max Pro M1 Driver on your computer. If not, please download it from our USB Driver Section below and install it correctly. Otherwise, your computer will not detect your device.
It’s very easy to install once you have all the components in place. Answer – You can download the img file from the official twrp.me website. Answer – By using the twrp official application you can install recovery without using a PC.